Huddersfield electricians embrace PR from inception
When Ti installations had only just started their business, a mutual contact introduced them to Scriba PR to provide holistic communications advice and assist with the growth of their brand from the outset.
Ti Installations had trialled paid advertising, but once we explained the value of PR, and the positive effects it could have on their profile and expansion, they were keen to give it a go. The ‘PR virgins’ commenced a three month trial, which has never ended!
Mark Copley, joint director, says:
Scriba immediately understood that, for us, it was just as much about passing insight onto others as sourcing new business leads. We are incredibly passionate about high standards and safety throughout our industry. Thanks to the professional and highly skilled PR advice that Katie and her team have in abundance, our aspirations for the new venture were quickly realised.”
To date Scriba has:
- supported Ti through the development of four advice-led websites, which has proved crucial when securing large nationwide commercial jobs, as well as local domestic ones.
- Championed social media campaigns and professional LinkedIn profiles, which led to an enquiry from a London-based contractor, who remains a regular client to this day!
- Secured coverage in regional press, driving the domestic side of the business, as well as national trade journals across the electrical, constructions, waste/recycling and facilities management sectors.
- Prepared advice-led professional development commentary for Ti’s peers, eg by securing a monthly blog in Electrical Times. Ti is a noted ambassador when it comes to ‘raising the bar’.
- Proved the value of communications and, in only 12 months, helped them exceed their first year end pre-tax profit projections by 116%.
The results of the PR campaign speak for themselves, and as they have been so significant we have stayed on board as Ti’s trusted PR and marketing provider. We now do all the above and more, including monthly website polls and web news stories of interest to both customers and fellow electricians.
Kris Johnson, joint director, says:
Scriba was keen to raise our company profile and showcase our abilities, thus ensuring the brand became more recognisable locally, nationally and amongst our peers. The proficient timekeeping and utterly dependable approach of Scriba has been amazing, and we wouldn’t be without them now!