Compelling copy drives clicks for Force24
When Leeds-based marketing automation firm Force24 decided it was the right time to hire a PR and marketing agency, they knew who to go to.
Having heard great things about Scriba PR from a number of our other clients, they had peace of mind that we could deliver what they needed – copywriting and PR expertise.
So, to get started, we quickly delved into the heart of the business, learning all about their target audience and the pain points that marketers experience. We also got to grips with the technology that Force24 has developed to solve these problems before devising a plan to communicate the team’s USP to marketers across the country.
Services provided by Scriba to date include:
- Researching and drafting weekly blog and newsletter content, from advice-led articles, to industry commentary and insightful personality pieces. In fact, we’ve doubled their click-through rates!
- Creating carefully thought-out case studies that capture all the information needed for a potential client to pick up the phone and contact Force24 for marketing automation support.
- Securing editorial opportunities within marketing, technology and business media. We’ve been responsible for all research, media liaison, copywriting, approvals, collation and analysis of thought leadership commentary, project spotlights, profile building opportunities and as-they-happen press releases.
- Developing relationships with these media to the extent that journalists look to Scriba for proactive suggestions for upcoming content and interview candidates.
- Supporting Force24 with the project management and execution of exhibitions, including take-home literature and ideas for standout displays.
- Webinar management including scripting, pre and post event promotions.
Commenting on Scriba’s role to date, Adam Oldfield, Force24’s managing director said:
“Scriba are great to work with – we have weekly catch up meetings over the phone or Skype which is really helpful for us as a team. But that doesn’t mean there’s any hand-holding. In fact, it’s quite the opposite – we leave them to do their job and they provide us with compelling copy that drives clicks and thought-provoking coverage in media that our target audience read.”