On Wednesday 6th March, our MD, Katie Mallinson, will be heading to the Manor House in Lindley to host the MMB Private Lunch Club!
With the Leeds and Manchester event series being a huge success, Katie and the MD of MMB – Abbie Coleman – have put their heads together to create an offering for Huddersfield and the local area, in the hope of giving our business community an equal voice.
Many topics will be covered throughout the series, starting with ‘what is the secret to a thriving workplace?’, and themes such as tech, recruitment and retention will be on the agenda for the afternoon.
For those attending, key things to consider are:
- Leaders vs People – what is the secret ingredient to a buoyant workforce?
- What can we learn from the standout leaders in the region?
- What role does tech play?
- What are the key recruitment and retention challenges?
- How are thriving cultures manifesting in Huddersfield’s businesses?
- What presence does Huddersfield have within the wider region and the Northern Powerhouse?
Guests will be invited to share their thoughts, express frustrations, collaborate to bring about change and network to make valuable new contacts and build relationships. Attendees will meet like-minded business people from the region, who are passionate about workplace change, and the growth of their organisation.
Tickets for the event are £50 and attendance is by invitation only, for mid-senior level decision makers. The session will start at 12.00pm and finish at 2.00pm, and includes a gourmet two-course lunch and a glass of wine, with tea and coffee served during the day.
If you’d like any more information, head over to the MMB website. We hope to see you there!