Scriba PR is on the hunt for new talent to join the team of technical public relations specialists. So, if you’re looking for a new challenge, are tired of feeling undervalued or want to propel your career, take a look at the job vacancy below:
Full time PR account manager
Fast-growing public relations and copywriting firm Scriba PR is on the hunt for new talent. If you’re fiercely organised, great with words and care about being happy in your work, this could be the role for you.
Established in 2013, Scriba is a small yet renowned B2B PR company specialising particularly in communications support for niche, unusual and/or technical organisations. Customers operate in sectors ranging from construction to recycling; and tech to manufacturing, to name just a few. The young agency has achieved award recognition for its success, with client demand stretching throughout the UK and overseas. The team is made up of loyal, tenacious and fun-loving PR professionals who recognise the opportunities this company can offer for their long-term career progression.
The role would suit a talented, determined team player who is hungry to develop and keen to make a difference to clients’ businesses. Scriba’s founder Katie Mallinson doesn’t always believe in traditional and often restrictive job titles, so whether you’re an experienced account manager, a hungry PR executive or a talented content marketer, this vacancy is worth considering. Training will be provided to fill skills gaps/ensure ongoing professional development.
Salary dependent on experience.
Experience & skills:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a client-facing B2B PR/marketing role
- Natural flair for engaging B2B copywriting (including blogs, press releases, features, emails etc)
- Understanding of social media for business, ideally including channel management, content creation, curation and reporting
- Ability to take/provide comprehensive briefs and undertake thorough research
- Ability to effectively utilise a range of programmes including Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Hootsuite plus, ideally, PR databases (e.g. Vuelio0 and email marketing tools (e.g. MailChimp)
- Familiarity with website CMS such as WordPress, as well as Google Analytics
- Understanding of campaign planning, management and execution
- Experience of liaising with the media preferred.
The successful candidate will be:
- A self-motivator with an abundance of initiative
- A great communicator (face to face, over the phone and via email)
- Patient, positive and hard-working
- Committed to learning
- Results driven as well as task driven
- Efficient, organised and time conscious
- Loyal and honest
- Willing to support the team with wider tasks, e.g. campaign administration & supporting the busy office environment etc
- Excellent English is essential, as is an understanding of varied writing styles.
- Competitive salary and regular pay reviews
- 3% pension
- Tailored personal development plan combining on-the-job and external training, where required. Nobody knows everything and Scriba cares about helping you grow
- Defined role progression & ability to become a cemented team member in a young progressive agency
- Staff socials and ‘outside the box’ rewards/treats
- Opportunity to enter industry award schemes/competitions
- Opportunity to mentor others
- Vibrant office in a converted textiles mill, with private breakout/creative space available, plus free parking.
To apply: Email your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications is Friday 27th January 2017 (the advert may be closed sooner if sufficient applications are received).