Are you a PR account manager looking to rev up your career or a talented PR exec struggling to progress in your current employment. We’re recruiting, and we’re on the lookout for the best talent the North has to offer.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a client-facing B2B PR/marketing role
- Natural flair for engaging B2B copywriting (including blogs, press releases, features, emails etc)
- Understanding of social media for business, ideally including channel management, content creation, curation and reporting
- Ability to take/provide comprehensive briefs and undertake thorough research
- Ability to effectively utilise a range of programmes including Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Hootsuite plus, ideally, PR databases (e.g. Vuelio) and email marketing tools (e.g. MailChimp)
- Familiarity with website CMS such as WordPress, as well as Google Analytics
- Understanding of campaign planning, management and execution
- Experience of liaising with the media preferred.
We want someone who is:
- A self-motivator with an abundance of initiative
- A great communicator (face to face, over the phone and via email)
- Patient, positive and hard-working
- Committed to learning
- Results driven as well as task driven
- Efficient, organised and time conscious
- Loyal and honest
- Not afraid to roll their sleeves up!
- Excellent English is also essential, as is an understanding of varied writing styles.
- Competitive salary and regular pay reviews
- 3% pension
- Tailored personal development plan combining on-the-job and external training, where required, plus CIPR membership
- Defined role progression with the potential to become a cemented/senior team member in a young progressive agency
- Staff socials and ‘outside the box’ rewards/treats
- Opportunity to enter industry award schemes/competitions
- The chance to mentor others
- Vibrant office in a converted textiles mill, with private breakout/creative space available, plus free parking.
Salary circa £25k (dependent on experience).
The role would suit a talented, determined team player who is hungry to develop and keen to make a difference to clients’ businesses. You’ll be surrounded by loyal, tenacious and fun-loving PR professionals who recognise the opportunities this company can offer for their long-term career progression. We also love food and a good brew!
To apply: Email your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org