Bringing a client’s story to life with the power of words
A loyal copywriting partner was what Vantage was looking for, when talks with Scriba first began. More than two years later, that’s exactly what this Leeds-based client has got, and more!
Specialising in creating productive, healthy and engaging environments for more than 600 organisations throughout the UK, Vantage has always had a fantastic story to tell. But gaps within the marketing team meant the company struggled to maximise its returns from any communications activity.
Since working for this vibrant, progressive and fiercely ambitious company, Scriba has therefore:
- Assumed responsibility for all content including brochures, web news, case studies, email marketing and high quality direct mail.
- Acted as marketing coordinator when internal resource was limited.
- Maintained a hands-on involvement within continued strategic marketing activity and the execution of results-driven campaigns, by collaborating closely with a full-service creative agency.
- Scripted and coordinated the creation of product and project specific videos and motion graphics productions, which have proved to be powerful communication tools.
- Supported Vantage with the carefully considered roll out of a strategic communications plan for social media.
- More recently, started to show Vantage the benefits of targeted PR activity, having secured authoritative editorial within relevant B2B media, e.g. Guest blog for AM-Online.
Commenting on the relationship to date, Robin Edwards, Managing Director at Vantage, said:
Scriba has embraced the Vantage brand and quickly become a valued extension of the in-house team. They are committed and eager to understand our business, to bring the Vantage story to life via the power of words. With a refreshing level of energy and tenacity, they prioritise the commercial objectives we set and ensure they remain the focus within every activity we undertake.
And when asked about his favourite piece of work from Scriba to date, Robin added:
Enviro-Wall has fast become one of the most popular and talked about product ranges we offer. Scriba’s passion for this product has proven key to this. Within days of rolling out the ‘Dare to be Different’ campaign that Scriba wrote and helped spearhead, we received inbound enquiries from the exact type of clientele (architects and interior designers) we were looking for. But this campaign has had real longevity too, with Vantage being increasingly specified for living, replica and preserved moss walls the length and breadth of the country.